Thursday, April 11, 2024

Repotting Schlumbergera. 11 Apr 24.

 These were the two smallest / newest Schlumbergeras.  One has a sort of fuchsia tone that I haven't seen much in modern ones.  The color was more common in the past.


These ceramic pots are quite heavy.  They won't have any problems tipping over as they grow.  Also, they look nice.  I did not prune these.  They didn't need it.  Also, if my pruning of some of the others was too severe, these will be the blooming ones, next winter.

Here are the roots.  Nice, and I did not disturb them. 


These cacti should be set fir a few years now, with just routine care.


Later.  

I decided to add this photo, rather than a new blog post.  This cactus had a couple of buds.  One opened.



I finally labeled them with the flower color.

No comments:

Post a Comment