Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Sunny Day. More 4:00 Seeds. 26 Mar 24.

 I have to pace myself carefully now.  Such a beautiful day.  Plants will be thriving.


I planted some more Four O'Clock seeds.  These were seeds I saved in 2020.  Will they grow?  I soaked overnight.  These photos are the source plants a few years ago.



I need to inventory and clean up my seeds.  There may be more recent ones with better chance of growing.  I can use moist paper towel method to test germination.

The Four O'Clocks will be a bushy hedge in front of the garden, outside the fence.  The size is perfect and they need minimal care once they start growing.  Herbivores and insects don't bother them.  They bloom beautifully as annuals.  Once established here, they usually become perennials.


No comments:

Post a Comment