Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Planting The Rest Of The Tomato Seeds. 26 Mar 24

 This is just a little later than last year.  I thought I was a little too early in 2023 and they needed planting outside before it was warm enough. Still, it was a fantastic tomato year.

I think this year could be warmer, earlier anyway.  Farm life LOL.

Here are the other varieties that I planted today.


 Varieties

New Big Dwarf  - Pink, basically a dwarf Pink Ponderosa.

Tanunda Red - my most successful red slicer, a gift.

SummerTime Gold - havent tried this one yet.  Dwarf golden.

Puck - very very dwarf, produces quite a few, very very early.

42 Day - this packet had FIVE seeds LOL.  Well, they have to make a living.  I haven't tried this one before.

Paisano - paste type, gift.

Plum Regal - paste, really good last year.  tift.

There's a red cherry type in there Sugar Rush, gift.

Dwarf CC McGee - has done well for me.  Yellow.  I'm growing to compare with the other yellow ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment