Sunday, July 04, 2021

I gave Rufus his Haircut. 7.4.2021

One benefit of the COVID epidemic is that I started doing Rufus's grooming. He always seemed kind of traumatized at the groomers. He's the first dog I ever had who likes a bath - I tell him "Time for your bath" and he goes into the shower. He's not so crazy about his haircut, but no longer squirms except when I trim his face and paws. I don't push it - I groom him to keep him cool and make baths easier, not to win a fashion contest. And he's pretty happy afterwards. Before
During
After. Happy Rufus!

2 comments:

  1. Daniel, I am so happy to see Rufus and you as you go about happy bathing and cooperative hair cutting. He looks beautiful and you look wonderful, healthy, and a bit pensive. I found your photos and am amazed at the variety and colors you have in your garden. You definitely know how to grow beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan! I'm so thrilled to hear from you! Thank you for the nice comments. I hope you are well.

      Delete