Sunday, July 03, 2022

What's Blooming? 7.13.22

 Here are some daylily hybrids I created some years ago while playing mad scientist.


This one is more lavender in person.  Cellphone doesn't catch the true color.


This one is not so good.  I think I'll get rid of it and plant a better one in its place.


The Alstroemerias that I bought are responding to the TLC I gave them.  It's mostly just opening buds that were already there.   I think more will develop soon.


This looks better in person.


Sedum in a barrel.  This is a few years old.  I started it from a bunch of discarded pieces about six inches long, just piking a stick into the ground to make a hole, then pushing the sedum pieces into the hole.  Sedums are incredibly easy to start and grow.  This barrel never gets watered or fertilized.  They are too packed in together for weeds to grow.  It's a great plant.




No comments:

Post a Comment