Monday, July 04, 2022

Final Seedlings. 7.4.22

 These are the last of the seedlings now.

The "Black Eyed Susan Vine"  (Thunbergera).  These have not been thriving.  They originate in East Africa, and our climate may just be too chilly.  I potted them into larger containers and will keep them in  the sun.


The rest.  Basil, like Thunbergera, doesn't appreciate the coolness, so I started more.  Also some cucumbers, which thrive in summer heat but not chilly Spring.  Ning's Red Kuri squashes were trampled by house painters, so I started new ones for him.


There is also the Brugmansia which is not a  seedling but I've been treating it like one.  Lots of TLC, dilute fertilizer every day.  Most of the old yellowing leaves have dried out and fallen off.  The newest leaves are greener and larger.  Not as green as I thought, but still much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment