Saturday, August 03, 2024

Mini-Rose Update. 3 Aug 24.

 This is the pink rose that I bought on sale at the grocery store.  I tentatively identified it as ¿Light Pink Felicitas Kordana?     I repotted it 13 June.  It's done fine.  It started blooming during the past couple of days.  


This rose hasn't had any problems with weather in the 90s.  I keep it on the East side of the house, close to the house.

Now I've acclimated and given TLC to four different grocery gift mini roses.  Each has done great, and each is very different from the others.   My conclusion is, it's doable and they make nice plants, and re bloom nicely.  I think the main strategy is to repot them as soon as possible, in new, good quality potting soil.  Then TLC and no extreme conditions while they recover.  I used a diluted, balanced, general purpose houseplant fertilizer.





No comments:

Post a Comment