Saturday, March 13, 2021

Is There Something Wrong with the Seed Starting Mix? Ropotting Seedlings. 3.13.2021

 I've been noticing that the peppers and eggplants seem to be failing to thrive.   About a week ago, I repotted some of the larger ones into new potting soil, and they have grown quickly and more healthy looking.  So yesterday, I repotted all of the eggplants and most of the peppers.  I need to find more containers in order to repot more.

Pepper that I repotted about a week ago.

Eggplant that I repotted about a week ago.

Here are some that I repotted last night.  Note that the color is not true because the photo is taken with them under LEDs.  Here are some that I repotted last night.  Note that the color is not true because the photo is taken with them under LEDs.







No comments:

Post a Comment