Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Rufus Got A Haircut. 8.11.2020

 Before and after.  I wanted to take him to a groomer because he is very strong and Mr. Squirmasaurus and I'm still recovering from surgery.  However, when I took him there, the waiting area was a tiny enclosed space and there were three women struggling with three very large pitbulls.  And none of those people were wearing masks.  Not wanting to contract coronavirus just to have him groomed, I took him home and did it myself and here we are.  Not the best grooming job, but then again no viruses were contracted in this bath and haircut.  All that wool will go into the compost, lots of Nitrogen and Sulfur.

After.   I guess in the time of coronavirus, casual clothes are accepted.

Before the haircut.  Where's the dog under all that wool?



No comments:

Post a Comment