Friday, July 06, 2018

Continued, Fig Tree Progress Report. 7.5.18

Carnini Fig Tree.  6 years.  7.5.18

Carini and Sicilian White.  7.5.18
These are most of the other fig trees.  They are in a row on the sputh side of the house, with a hill sloping downwards both south and west.  They have full sun on south and west, and some on the east. Name and ahe is with photos.

Carini, Lattarula, LSU Tiger.  Lots of brebas, maybe in a month.  Main crop starting to grow.

Hardy Chicago - main crop starting to grow.

King - lots of brebas.

Celeste - young, only 4 feet tall.  Main crop starting to grow.

Sicilian White - young, about 5 feet tall.  Several brebas, maybe next month.









Celeste Fig Tree.  3 Years.  7.5.18

King, Chicago Hardy, and LSU Tiger.  5 and 6 years.  7.5.18

Lattarula.  7.5.18

Lattarula, Petite negri, Carnin.  7.5.18


Sicilian White.  3 years.  7..5.18

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, Your blog has been very helpful for me in growing edible fruits in PNW. I'm in seattle and our climate is similar. I'm looking for some fig cuttings. Do you have any for sale? Please let me know thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Glad you enjoy my blog. This is my garden diary, and thoughts. Nothing fancy, and no agenda.
    I'm happy to share fig cuttings with you because we are in the same state. I don't sell them or mail out of state, but would accept postage reimbursement. I think you are on growingfruit.org and will see if we can message there, which would be less public than this blog.
    Thanks for reading / virtual visiting!

    ReplyDelete