Saturday, May 11, 2024

Up-Potting Red Mini Rose. 11 May 24.

 Similar to the yellow rose, I potted the red grocery store mini roses into a group pot (in both cases, I also kept a plant of each in larger decorative glazed pots).  

The red one is smaller.  I had kept it in bloom longer, and repotted on good potting soil much later - maybe a month?  They are doing fine but, again, the heat will be a big challenge to keep with.

I don't have a glazed ceramic container of the right size, so this will have to do for now.  I don't know if this one will grow as large as the yellow one, yet.


In this case, there are three plants in the container.



I tentatively identified this rose as Daniela but like the issue with SunMaid, I can't know for certain.

I am interested in seeing how these roses respond to the care I give them.  So far, they seem to be thriving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment