Friday, October 30, 2020

Progress Report on Plant Stand Restoration. 10.30.2020

 This is the plant stand that was falling apart.  I took it apart, made a new shelf for it, and cleaned up the metal.  Except for the tabletop surface, which will be waterproof driftwood - look  flooring, I'm making it an "antique bronze".  That will blend in with the other furniture and tie together the new parts and old parts.

Unfortunately I ran out of paint, ha ha.  More is on order.  It doesn't show in these photos, but there are microscopic shiny bronze metallic flecks in the paint that glisten in the sun.

It will be a little while before the paint comes.  I ordered it online so I don't have to be around possibly infectious crazy people at the home improvement store.  That slows things down but what's the hurry?




No comments:

Post a Comment