|Replete Daffodil and Gladiator Allium.|
|Amaryllis. I placed it in the sunroom, as an experiment.|
I am pleased that Replete wasn't displayed as a pink daffodil, on the label. It's more of an apricot color. I need to plant the rest of the bulbs in a different location. Now when I dig holes for bulbs, I discover other bulbs, planted earlier.
Final bulb count for new plantings this fall, Battleground:
Red Devon Daffodil / Narcissus = 18 X 2 = 36
Anemone blanda Mix = 20 X 2 packages = 40
Nectaroscordum siculum = 15
Allium gladiator = 2
Replete Daffodil / Narcissus = 12
Allium Ivory Queen = 4
Quamash Cammasia = 8
Tulip Estella Rijnveld = 15 X 2 = 30 in containers
Tulip Purple Pink Mix = 18 in container
Fritillaria rubra "Crown Imperial" = 1
Fritillaria persica = "Persian lily" = 2
If all of these flowers bloom, that will mean 164 flowers from bulbs next Spring. Plus the bulbs that I moved from Vancouver late summer. Those I did not do a good job and they sat outside, a few getting moldy, so who knows. Last Spring, I also moved multiple clumps of Narcissus/Daffodils and Hyacinthoides from Vancouver, wild guess 10 bulbs per clump, 10 clumps = very roughly another 100 flowers. Other than the tulips, most are proven deer and rabbit resistant here, and most are varieties that should proliferate once established.