Sunday, December 01, 2013

Final Seed Order for 2014. Seedsavers.org

File:Ataman museum Lob 56.JPG
Wikimedia commons photo





It's only Dec 1.  I know how much room I have.  There's not much to do in the kitchen garden.  So I planned for late winter / spring.  Might have bitten off more than I can chew.  Seeds are easy to plant.  The raised beds are in place.
The squashes can go into the wild area, with some compost for food.  Worked for 2013 with Butternut and Zucchinis.  This way I can see which squashes work in my climate and yard.  If they all produce it will be some to give away.  The chickens like them and the orange pumpkin types might enrich the egg yolks.

This time from Seedsavers.org.




Herb, Lettuce Leaf Basil

Herb, Flowering Chinese Leek

Swiss Chard, Five Color Silverbeet

Radish, French Breakfast

Radish, Cincinnati Market

Cucumber, Bushy

Cucumber, Japanese Climbing

Carrot, Paris Market

Carrot, Danvers

Melon, Noir des Carmes

Squash, Amish Pie

Squash, Golden Zucchin

Squash, Patisson Panaché Vert et Blanc

Squash, Winter Luxur

Squash, Waltham Butternut 

No comments:

Post a Comment